Northwoods Trapper Hat - Charcoal
Trapper hats were once an essential tool for a tough, severe-weather trade. Now, those hats are ubiquitous and, in many cases, made so cheaply they're unlikely to last more than a cold season or two. Stormy Kromer took their original 6-panel design and their deep commitment to lasting, quality craftsmanship, and created a faux rabbit-fur trapper with Lamilite insulation in the crown. Built to last. Built for any element. Made like you.
- 23-25 oz. 80/20 wool/nylon blend
- 100% quilted nylon lining in crown
- 80% acrylic/20% polyester faux rabbit fur lining and trim
- Lamilite 100% polyester continuous filament fiber insulation in crown
- Antique brass snaps
- Six-panel crown construction
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
- Dry clean only
To get your size, measure comfortably around your head where your cap will sit, with a tape measure. Note that large is the most common men's size and medium is the most common women's size.