Thank you so much for the tremendous support you have shown us over the past few months. Whether it was a supportive comment on social media or an online order from our website, we are truly grateful.
Our hours are a little abbreviated from normal. We will be using the extra time to clean and sanitize all surfaces for the safest shopping experience possible. As the situation evolves, we will continue to monitor and update hours as we are able.
We know there are many conflicting opinions on the best ways to stay safe and return to business as usual, but we are going to err on the side of caution for a while. We appreciate everyone's cooperation with a few simple rules:
- Masks must be worn to enter. If you don’t have one we will have disposable masks for you to use.
- Sanitizer will be available at the front door and we ask that everyone use it on the way in and on the way out.
- Please keep 6ft of distance between non-household members.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times.
- Please limit touching of products as much as possible. Ask for help when needed! We know this is a hard ask with the type of inventory we have but please do your best! :-)
- Credit card transactions are preferred, but not required.
We understand these new rules will take some getting used to so please be patient with us – we are still figuring out how to navigate things these days, too!
If you are a customer who is unable to wear a mask for medical reasons or require other special accommodations, please reach out to us. We are happy to make arrangements for phone or online shopping.
What We Are Doing
Here are a few things we are doing in the background to help keep our employees and customers safe:
- All employees are having their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
- Employees are wearing masks during open hours.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible.
- We are sanitizing our hands between every customer transaction.
- We are routinely sanitizing and cleaning customer contact surfaces.
We are hopeful and confident that these measures will help keep everyone safe – and we look forward to the days when they are no longer needed.
Until then, thank you for your understanding, cooperation, and support. We look forward to seeing you in the store.