Field Notes Signs of Spring Notebooks
Celebrate springtime with this three-book set! At 3-½” x 5-½”, these field notes journals are the perfect size to slip into your pocket or bag for on-the-go note taking. Jot down a crocus-inspired poem, do a quick sketch of a nearby blooming tree, or simply record your grocery list for the next spring cookout.
The covers are heavily debossed all over, with three original graphic patterns based on flowers that are among the very first to appear in the North American Spring each year: the Ghost Flower (Mohavea confertiflora) in the Southwest, Quaker Ladies (Houstonia caerulea) in the East, and Contra Costa Goldfields (Lasthenia conjugens) in the San Francisco Bay area. Then the covers were hot-stamped with three luscious, reflective Kurz Luxor Foils. The dot-graph insides are made from Strathmore’s Cambric 70# text, a truly superb paper. The subtle, linen-like texture gives it a ton of character, perfect for artists and writers.
- Three softcover notebooks
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2"
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Cover: Mohawk Via Vellum 80#C “Yellow,” debossed and hot-stamped with Kurz Luxor 361 foil on a Bobst SP102 BMA Foilmaster by LPI, New Berlin, Wisc
- Inside: Strathmore Cambric 70#T “Ultimate White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Yellow Crocus” soy-based Saphira ink
- Printed on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press and bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine
- UPC: 850032279116