Field Notes Great Lakes Notebooks
Jump into six quadrillion gallons of fresh water with Field Notes’ “Great Lakes” set. This set of five memo books celebrates the waterways that have brought people together for thousands of years. If you grew up around Marquette, Manitowoc, Mentor, or Mississauga, the Great Lakes are your frame of reference, and anywhere in the region feels like home.
The cover features an isometric triangle rendering of the lakes, with each book’s featured lake highlighted in silver ink. The inside pages feature a light-gray graph, with a fold-out spread in the back of each book featuring a map of each lake’s cities, landmarks, depths, shipwrecks, ferries, and more. You’ll also find a few paragraphs about each lake’s history, lore, and aquatic life, plus a full page of geological data.
- Five softcover notebooks
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2"
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Cover: Neenah Classic Techweave 80#C “Cobalt” with a 2-color application of “Superior Silver” and "Charcoal" soy-based Toyo UV inks
- Inside: Veritiv Starbrite Opaque Select 70#T “White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Made-of-Mist Gray” soy-based Toyo ink
- Printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color UV printing press and bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine
- UPC: 850032279123