Field Notes Original 3 Pack
When Aaron Draplin made the very first Field Notes by hand, as a holiday gift for friends, they looked pretty much like these notebooks. When Field Notes the company started, they had only one product, a 3-pack of kraft memo books with graph paper inside. Since the very beginning, it’s been the heart of their product line.
These original 48-page notebooks come in a mixed 3-pack that includes one of each paper type. Each Original Kraft memo book measures 3-1/2" wide by 5-1/2" tall and is bound by a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process.
- Three softcover notebooks
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" × 5-1/2"
- Includes one journal with graph grid (3/16" × 3/16"), one journal with ruled lines (1/4") and one journal with crisp plain paper
- 48 pages
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink
- Inside: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink
- Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press, inside printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press, and bound by a Heidelberg ST350 "Stitchmaster" 8-pocket saddle stitcher
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine