HOMES Great Waves
Our second t-shirt homage to the Great Lakes – this tee boldly displays our classic HOMES design with a subtle wave pattern.
It is a great way to display your Michigan pride. It’s guaranteed to spread a little home-state happiness to all who see it. And wear it.
The Great Lakes by the numbers:
• 20% of the world’s fresh water
• 84% of the surface water supply in North America
• Spread evenly across the continental U.S., the Great Lakes would submerge the country under about 9 -1/2 feet of water
• In Michigan, you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake
• That is why we say: “There is no place like HOMES.”
Every elementary school kid in Michigan learns the names of the Great Lakes with the simple acronym, HOMES.
Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, or Superior, whichever one is your favorite; there is no place like HOMES.
Heather Midnight Navy
52% cotton, 48% polyester
An original Peninsulas design.