Outdoor School: Animal Watching
Rewild your life! With metal corners and 448 full-color, highly illustrated pages, Outdoor School: Animal Watching, is an indispensable tool for young explorers and animal lovers.
Make every day an adventure with the included:
- Immersive activities to get you exploring.
- Write-in sections to journal about experiences.
- Next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required—only curiosity and courage. This interactive field guide to animals includes:
- Animal tracking.
- Identifying birds by silhouette, size, and color.
- Reading animal range maps.
- Bird nest spotting.
- Essential animal-watching gear.
- Identifying mammals.
- Bird calls and animal sounds.
- Finding amphibians, reptiles, and fish.
- Spotting scat.
- Recognizing eyeshine.
- Recording animal behavior.
And so much more!
- Softcover, with metal corners
- Reading age: 10 – 14 years (4 – 6 grade level)
- 448 pages
- 6-¼” x 8-¼”
- Author: Mary Kay Carson
- Illustrator: Emily Dahl
- Publisher: Odd Dot
- ISBN: 9781250230836