Outdoor School: Tree, Wildflower, and Mushroom Spotting
With 416 full-color, highly-illustrated pages, Outdoor School is your indispensable tool for the outdoors.
This interactive field guide to plant and mushroom spotting includes:
- Immersive activities to get you exploring.
- Write-in sections to journal about experiences.
- Next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required—only curiosity and courage. Inside you’ll find easy-to-follow instructions on how to:
- Grow mushrooms with cardboard.
- Compare bark types.
- Count tree rings.
- Survey leaf patterns.
- Create fern spore prints.
- Press and preserve wildflowers.
And so much more!
- Softcover, with metal corners
- Reading age: 10 – 14 years (4 – 6 grade level)
- 416 pages
- 6-¼” x 8-¼”
- Author: Mary Kay Carson
- Illustrator: John D. Dawson
- Publisher: Odd Dot
- ISBN: 9781250750617